Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- There is no minimum order.
- Shipping: Postage costs vary according to these regions:
- Mainland United Kingdom: Free
- UK Islands (Scottish & Channel), Eire and Northern Ireland: £2
- Europe (including Norway and Switzerland): £3
- Rest of the World: £5
- Overseas PDF: Free
- Australasia: We are sorry but we can only sell to you through our Australian agents. Please go to the Origin Theatrical website.
- Payment must accompany order. We accept Visa and MasterCard for all orders placed on this website. Cheques and postal orders accepted for orders received by post.
- We aim to deliver your order within seven to ten working days of receipt of order.
- All goods must be checked at the time of delivery. Playstage must be contacted within three days in writing or by phone, in the event of damage or loss.
- All goods remain the property of Playstage, until full payment of invoice price has been received.
- The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and track your order/s.
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
- Any personal information we collect from our website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after-sales service.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about new products. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- We will never pass the information we collect to third parties not involved in supplying our online service. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by using our contact form or by writing to us at Playstage, 140 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SA. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sales obligations.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the above address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Playstage to cover our administration costs